Our pride the Silverline bulk truck loader
The Dino DR300 SilverLine is a Dino with a capacity of 45 m³/hour and equipped with the five most popular options for loading into bulk trucks. This special Dino has been designed based on many years’ experience in response to a market that that makes increasingly more stringent hygiene requirements. The Dino SilverLine is fitted with:
- Manually operated loading bellows on outlet side.
- Pneumatic beaters on the outside of the inlet hopper: so that product does not remain stuck to the sides.
- Fluidising pads in the inlet hopper: these blow air through the product so that it flows more easily into the screw.
- Extension rim on inlet hopper: this increases the volume from 450 litres to 1450 litres.
- Lid on inlet hopper: to reduce dust.
The Dino SilverLine is available according to the guidelines of the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG) for food products, the GMP+ guidelines for animal feeds and according to the requirements of food safety certificate EC1935/2004. This well-equipped Dino is suitable for all industries. The extra features make it a popular and easy model that has wide uses. Of course it is possible to modify this Dino to suit your requirements.